Georgian Laboratory Association offers laboratories various types of assistance, which mainly includes the following:
- Facilitate the organisation of proficiency testing and inter-laboratory comparisons (PT/ILC), both locally and internationally;
- Provide procurement-related (equipment, consumables, reagents, CRMs, standards, LIMS, maintenance) consulting;
- Provide professional and technical literature (methods, regulations, standards, manuals, etc.), which includes the search for relevant materials, quality translation, publication, etc.;
- Support in establishing relationships and cooperation with potential partners / clients, government and regulatory bodies, industry associations, and other stakeholders;
- Provide consulting and training services in accordance with the standard program or tailored to specific needs;
- Ensure the training of young specialists;
- Find professional staff, etc.
The detailed information on specific services will be gradually available on the webpage!